To expand our team in Vienna, we are looking for a
- Completed university studies (doctorate/PhD) in the medical or scientific field
- Experience in the planning and implementation of research projects reflected in publications
in peer-reviewed journals
- The ability to keep track of multiple scientific projects
- High interest in scientific work
- Personal initiative, commitment, loyalty, reliability, analytical thinking, structured and
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Planning, conducting, and publishing of scientific projects in the field of epidemiology
- Supervision of master students and PhD students
- Coordination and support in the implementation of various projects
- An exciting position in an international and dynamic environment with continuous learning
- Close cooperation of physicians and scientists from different fields and countries which
enables high-quality and interdisciplinary research and the possibility of a dynamic exchange
- An inclusive team where diversity and different opinions are respected and valued.
- Monthly gross remuneration of EUR 3.500.- for this full-time position. Depending on
qualifications or special professional experience, a higher salary may be agreed upon.
You can also find more information about us on the website of the LEAD Study.
Then we look forward to receiving your meaningful application. Send your application documents
(letter of motivation, curriculum vitae, certificates, descriptions of professional skills) to Mrs Nadine
Forstenlechner. We look forward to meeting you soon!